scissor lift training
Practical (face to face) training in Material Handling Vehicles and Equipment
By the end of the course the operator should be able to:
- Site and operate machine safely in relation to task.
- Demonstrate an understanding of responsibilities under current relevant legislation.
- Operate machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers manual and instructions and accepted good practice.
- Demonstrate an understanding for the need of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Relevant regulations/legislation
- Components of machine
- Tilt alarms
- Operators Code of Safe Practice
- Main platform types
- Weather conditions
- Introduction to machine
- Pre-start inspection/maintenance
- PPE recommendations
- Controls and instruments
- Overhead trapping dangers
- Ground inspection
- Limitations of use
- Servicing and inspection
- Overhead obstructions
- Emergency controls
- Moving and locating machine
- Spatial awareness
PD Training is your one stop training solution
If you or your business are looking for professional scissor lift training, our dedicated team can discuss your individual requirements.