COVID-19: All practical courses are running safely, according to current government guides
By the end of the course the operator should be able to:
- Site and operate machine safely in relation to task.
- Demonstrate an understanding of responsibilities under current relevant legislation.
- Operate machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers manual and instructions and accepted good practice.
- Demonstrate an understanding for the need of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Relevant regulations/legislation
- Components of machine
- Tilt alarms
- Operators Code of Safe Practice
- Main platform types
- Weather conditions
- Introduction to machine
- Pre-start inspection/maintenance
- PPE recommendations
- Controls and instruments
- Overhead trapping dangers
- Ground inspection
- Limitations of use
- Servicing and inspection
- Overhead obstructions
- Emergency controls
- Moving and locating machine
- Spatial awareness
With a large scale of driver standards, we deliver tailored courses to suit our customers’ needs. All our training falls in line with the ‘Governing Body Brittops’.
After successful completion of our training candidates will receive:
- BRITTOp Approved certificate of basic training
- Plastic photo identification card (additional cost)