Train with us
Abrasive Wheel Training
Practical training courses run from your workplace, available nationwide
Abrasive wheel practical training course
- Provides a brief outline of the health and safety at work Act 1974.
- Provision & use of work Equipment regulations 1998.
- Safety in the use of abrasive wheels HSG17.
- Personal protective equipment regulations 1998.
- Hazards arising from use of abrasive wheels.
- Methods of construction of an abrasive wheel.
- Methods of storing, handling & transporting of abrasive wheels.
- Mounting procedures.
- Diamond wheels.
- Balancing of grinding wheels, correct method of dressing wheels.
- Adjustment of guards and rests.
- Practical exercise on all elements on bench grinders, handheld portable grinders/cutters
- Question papers
- Association of Industrial Truck trainer (AITT)
- British register of Industrial truck trainers and operators (BRITTOp)
- Member of British Safety Council
Our practical training courses can be carried out from your workplace or from our fully equipped training centre in Windsor, Berkshire.
Start your training now
Contact our friendly customer service team to discuss your requirements
Mon-Fri, 9am until 6pm