To provide quality training and knowledge in the safe and efficient operation of an excavator. This course meets the statutory requirements of the
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Lifting operations & lifting equipment regulations 1998
- Provision & use of work equipment regulations 1998.
- Personal protective equipment regulations 1998.
- Approved Codes of Practice.
- Introduction to the machine
- Control familiarisation- Pre-start checks & basic maintenance procedures
- Basic driving procedures & Use of hydraulic controls.
- End of shift procedures
- Road & site travelling procedures
- Excavating & digging procedures
- Trenching procedures
- Backfilling procedures
- Site levelling & ground consolidation procedures
- Theory test
- Practical test
With a large scale of driver standards, we deliver tailored courses to suit our customers’ needs. All our training falls in line with the ‘Governing Body NPORs’.
After successful completion of our training candidates will receive:
- NPORs Approved certificate
- NPORs Plastic photo identification card (additional cost)