Vacancy: Forklift instructor
Why work with us?
If you’re thinking about a career as a forklift instructor, then we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for enthusiastic people that feel that they have the necessary skills required to become an accredited forklift instructor. Experience as a forklift instructor is desirable but not essential as full training can be given.
Vacancy: forklift instructor
For suitable candidates, we offer a competitive salary depending on experience, pension, potential for a company car and career development opportunities.
Candidates should have:
- A full UK driving license
- A minimum of 6 month’s experience operating forklifts with an accredited training certificate (Not essential for the right candidate)
- Experience as a qualified Forklift Instructor or be willing to train to achieve the qualification
- The ability to communicate on all levels with good inter-personnel skill set
- Good inter-personal skills and the ability to relate to varying skill levels
- Self-motivation to work independently, accurately and efficiently
- An appreciation of the need to be reliable and professional at all times
Please send applications in writing to Paul Deller at email@example.com.
Start your training now
Contact our friendly customer service team to discuss your requirements
Mon-Fri, 9am until 6pm