COVID-19: All practical courses are running safely, according to current government guides
Ensure that all staff are prepared should a fire occur in your business workplace, this course is aimed at teaching delegates the correct practices to follow in an emergency.
This is essential knowledge for ensuring the safety of your workforce, and a basic fire safety understanding for all staff, the course complies with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and familiarises delegates with fire safety practices and equipment.
- Introduction to fire safety.
- Responding to a fire.
- Extinguisher essentials – colour codes and different types.
- Alarms, evacuation and assembly process
- Defence against fires & Preventing spread of fire
- How fires require 3 elements and the risks involved
- Identifying and reducing risks, and understanding a fire risk assessment
- Legal guidelines and legislation.
With a large scale of driver standards, we deliver tailored courses to suit our customers’ needs. All our training falls in line with the ‘Governing Body NPORs’.
After successful completion of our training candidates will receive:
- NPORs Approved certificate
- NPORs Plastic photo identification card (additional cost)
Available Online Training:
What is Asbestos Awareness Training & Who is it for? Asbestos is a dangerous substance that can be found in any building built before the