Course Content Developer
PD Training is a fast growing, online training organisation based in Wokingham, Berkshire.
We create relevant, engaging and up to date e-learning and face to face courses for businesses and individual learners. Our size and agility enables us to be highly responsive to our customer’s needs, which is reflected in our high satisfaction scores. Our customers mean the world to us and we offer them an unrivalled level of personal service with a UK based team.
Our rapid growth means we now have a vacancy for a Course Content Developer to join us on our journey.
- Using iSpring/Powerpoint, Canva and Talkia, create engaging online courses.
- Research content using credible, verified sources.
- Review and check completed courses ready for publication
- Submit courses for approval to CPD and other relevant bodies
- Review courses periodically to check content is still up to date and relevant
- Working with the in-house team to create the best solutions for our customers
- Using Salesforce to capture and manage contacts
The Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate is proactive, flexible and fun, with excellent written communications skills and an eye for detail. A customer centric approach is a must. You will be someone who strives to produce the best quality courses for our customers.
If you have experience creating online courses, this would be an advantage but is not essential. It’s more important you have the right aptitude and attitude. We can show you the rest. You’ll need excellent verbal/written communication, creativity, experience using Powerpoint or equivalent and focus.
You won’t find a friendlier, more flexible work environment than ours. The business is growing fast which means there are opportunities for career advancement. We value diversity in backgrounds and in experiences and we are a family friendly employer.
28 days annual leave [pro-rata for Part Time]
Company pension contributions
Free Costco membership
For more information, call Paul on 07850 448874.
Have a question?
We are here to help!
Our friendly customer service team can be contacted via the online messaging service, email, WhatsApp or by phone.