Working at Height (Including Ladders) Practical training Course
Our courses range from providing classroom-based learning to practical demonstrations and assessment. Delegates learn about the principles and equipment involved in work at height systems and the process of a safe and systematic approach to working at height operations.
Courses are aimed to benefit managers, supervisors, scaffolds, riggers and work teams involved with anything electrical or mechanical where their job entails them to work at height.
Our instructors have many years of practical on-the-job experience across many industries and provide courses in compliance with Working at Height Regulations 2005.
This Work at Height Training Course ensures employees comply with the Work at Height Regulations 2005, which state that all employees must receive a qualification to ‘prove ability and competence’. The Work at Height Regulations 2005 came into force on 6 April 2005. These Regulations replace all earlier regulations about working at height and implement the European Council Directive 2001/45/EC which specifies minimum safety and health requirements for the use of equipment for work at height.
- All work at height is to be properly planned and organised.
- The risks of working at height must be assessed to ensure appropriate work equipment is selected and used.
- Employers must ensure that all their workers are trained and competent before beginning any work at height and safe systems of work must be in place.
- Employees must follow any safety training and instructions given to them.
All users of ladders, step ladders and step stools should have appropriate training in their safe assembly, alteration, dismantling and relocation. The Ladder Association is the UK’s industry standard for ladder training. Ladder courses can take place on your own premises or at one of our training centres
This course is also offered as online training.
Our Online courses are CPD accredited to guarantee quality and include a free certificate on completion of the final assessment.
With a large scale of driver standards, we deliver tailored courses to suit our customers’ needs. All our training falls in line with the ‘Governing Body NPORs’.
After successful completion of our training candidates will receive:
- NPORs Approved certificate
- NPORs Plastic photo identification card (additional cost)