PD Training run a large range of Material Handling courses across Surrey, Hampshire & Berkshire, including Counterbalance Training.
Our Counterbalance Training Course is available at a National Instructor or In-house level. We certify instructors to teach and certify others as safe and competent to operate lift trucks.
PD Training National public courses run each month at our training centres in Windsor, Berkshire. Please contact us for the details of upcoming public courses.
Our Training Courses include:
- Practical test
- Theoretical test
- Rated capacity & load centres
- Loading and off loading
- Operator safety and observation
- Health & safety at work act 1974
- Course introduction and induction
- Driving within simulated working conditions
- Stacking & de-stacking – load handling skills
- Pre-Shift checks & test
- Approved code of practice
- Defect reporting procedures
- Provision & use of work equipment regulations 1998.
- Lifting operations and lifting equipment regulations 1998
- Lift Truck stability – engineering principles and weight assessment
- Refuelling and recharging procedures including battery handling
If you are interested in our Counterbalance training, or any of the other material handling professional qualifications offered by PD Training, then visit our website or call our training team on 01344 830015.