180°- 360° Excavator Training in Surrey
PD Training run a large range of Plant Equipment and Material Handling courses across Berkshire, Hampshire & Surrey. Our 180°- 360° Excavator Training Course is available at a National Instructor or In-house level. We certify instructors to teach and certify others as safe and competent to operate lift trucks.
PD Training National public courses run each month at our training centres in Windsor, Berkshire. Please contact us for the details of upcoming public courses.
Our 180°- 360° Excavator Training courses includes:
On successful completion, the participant will be able to:
- Be aware of the Statutory requirements
- Successfully operate the machine within a safe system of work
- Knowledgeable in site safety awareness
- Knowledgeable in the operator’s safety code
- Be aware of road & site travelling procedures
- Introduction to the machine
- Control familiarization- Pre-start checks & basic maintenance procedures
- Basic driving procedures & Use of hydraulic controls.
- End of shift procedures
- Road & site travelling procedures
- Excavating & digging procedures
- Trenching procedures
- Backfilling procedures
- Site levelling & ground consolidation procedures
- Theory test
- Practical Test
When conducting training at customers’ premises we will require the following: an open area either indoors or outdoors, a number of pallets both empty and loaded, the use of any racking if available and a room in which to carry out the theory training.
If you are interested in our 180°- 360° Excavator Training, or any of the other Plant Equipment professional qualifications offered by PD Training, then visit our website or call our training team on 01344 830015.