180°- 360° Excavator Training in Hampshire
PD Training run a large range of Plant Equipment courses across Berkshire, Hampshire & Surrey, including 180°- 360° Excavator Training. Our 180°- 360° Excavator Training is available at a National Instructor or In-house level. We certify instructors to teach and certify others as safe and competent to operate lift trucks, plant equipment and Health & Safety.
PD Training National public courses run each month at our training centres in Windsor, Berkshire. Please contact us for the details of upcoming public courses.
Our 180°- 360° Excavator Training courses includes:
On successful completion, the participant will be able to:
- Be aware of the Statutory requirements
- Successfully operate the machine within a safe system of work
- Knowledgeable in site safety awareness
- Knowledgeable in the operator’s safety code
- Be aware of road & site travelling procedures
- Introduction to the machine
- Control familiarization- Pre-start checks & basic maintenance procedures
- Basic driving procedures & Use of hydraulic controls.
- End of shift procedures
- Road & site travelling procedures
- Excavating & digging procedures
- Trenching procedures
- Backfilling procedures
- Site levelling & ground consolidation procedures
- Theory test
- Practical Test
When conducting training at customers’ premises we will require the following: an open area either indoors or outdoors, a number of pallets both empty and loaded, the use of any racking if available and a room in which to carry out the theory training.
If you are interested in our 180°- 360° Excavator Training, or any of the other Plant Equipment professional qualifications offered by PD Training, then visit our website or call our training team on 01344 830015.